The Alliance® HPLC System is the flexible and reliable workhorse that meets your fundamental HPLC separation requirements. The system has been continually expanded and perfected to accommodate an enormous range of real-world analytical challenges, culminating in today’s new industrial design which signifies Waters’ commitment to HPLC and our HPLC line. Today, users can extend the Alliance HPLC System’s performance with XP 2.5 µm columns. XP columns are compatible with both HPLC and UPLC technology and are designed to not only improve our HPLC productivity, but also facilitate a transfer to UPLC Technology platforms as well. Directly scalable between UPLC and HPLC particle sizes, these new 2.5 um XP columns bridge the gap between HPLC and UPLC performance.
The Alliance HPLC System meets the rigorous requirements of timely and predictable routine analyses in addition to the performance standards of new-product research and development. Alliance systems and columns are manufactured to a rigid set of performance specifications, allowing you to confidently transfer a method between instruments and still get consistent results, unit-to-unit and lab-to-lab.
Whether your lab analyzes samples in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food safety, environmental, or quality control arenas, the Alliance HPLC system offers you a field-proven solution. It offers:
- Integrated solvent and sample management to ensure consistent system-to-system performance and high reproducibility
- Full integration with either Empower® or MassLynx® Software for instrument control and data processing
- A large, intuitive LCD-based user interface allows rapid system set-up through SystemPREP routines that streamline daily start-ups
- Easy, tool-free maintenance resulting in maximized uptime
- Waters complete line of detection technologies – from routine UV/Vis detectors to single, tandem and triple quadrupole mass spectrometers - extend your application capabilities