A step change in sensitivity with the Xevo TQ-S
Designed for the most demanding quantitative UPLC/MS/MS applications. The ultimate in tandem quadrupole performance allows you to achieve unrivalled sensitivity and robustness, available to everyone due to the accessibility of the Xevo platform.
- Class leading sensitivity and robustness.
- Qualitative information when you need it most.
- Accelerated method development for sensitive and robust methods.
- Reduces complexity, increases ease of use, and ensures the correct result every time.
- The widest range of ionization capabilities today, future-proofing for the innovations of tomorrow.
Class leading sensitivity and robustness :
The innovative StepWave ion guide, delivers the highest levels of sensitivity and robustness. The Xevo TQ-S enables the lowest detection limits to be achieved for the most challenging analyses, whilst maintaining instrument up time, due to the innovative active separation of ions from neutrals.
Qualitative information when you need it most
With its unique collision cell, Xevo TQ-S enables you to better address your analytical needs with the option to operate in ScanWave enhanced product ion scanning mode. This mode enables you to more easily confirm the identities and structures of your analytes of interest, at the low concentrations required. What’s more, this is done whilst retaining all of the capabilities of the standard T-Wave collision cell. This ensures the very best MRM quantification data for your demanding, high speed, and high resolution UPLC/MS/MS assays.web site