Accurate, easy-to-use instrument for measuring thermal conductivity according to ASTM C518 and ISO 8301
The FOX 1000 is a microprocessor-based thermal conductivity instrument specifically designed to accommodate large samples. For the testing of especially long sample, like for instance the large format vacuum insulation panels, the test chamber has front and back doors which allow to test specimens 1050 mm wide and as long as they are manufactured.
The instrument features proprietary thin film heat flux transducers, automatic digital thickness measurements, and responsive temperature control.
FOX 1000 can operate both as standalone or connected to a PC and controlled through WinTherm Software.
- Conforms to ASTM C518 and ISO 8301
- Easy-to-use, rapidly provides accurate results
- Solid state cooling/heating
- Automatic thickness measurement to 0.025 mm
- Two Thin-Film Heat Flux Transducers
- Suitable for R&D and QC testing
An optional autosampler is available for unattended high-throughput operationsweb site